Friday, October 31, 2008

Hallelujah Carnival


Caleb and his construction truck chair were a huge hit at our church's Hallelujah Carnival. I have to admit that I was pretty proud of his chair. I think I was more excited about showing it off than Caleb was. It was some work putting it all together but it was more than worth it. Caleb had an absolute blast and everyone had to stop and compliment his chair. Even strangers wanted to take pictures of Caleb in his decked-out chair. Of course now I am concerned that we have set the bar kinda high and I'm wondering how we can top this next year. I better start thinking of something!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!! What a cute little construction worker you have there. Mom, you did a bang-up job putting that together! I bet he was the hit of the carnival!
Dawn

Jessica said...

It was easier to answer you here than the SB group- that's the coolest costume I've ever seen!!! Great job! I hope you don't mind. I added your blog to my "roll call" on mine (www.fincheradventure.blogspot.com)

Jamie said...

I love it! You are so creative!

Jamie said...

I love it! You are so creative!

Stephanie said...

Cassie- That's too hilarious! I can't wait to forward a link to your pic to my bro-in-law who is into anything to do with tractors! What an amazing costume!

Stephanie :)
www.caringbridge.org/visit/babybrendan

Ciaran's parents, Jon & Wendy said...

That is fantastic!!

amybresee said...

We showed Caleb's picture to Nathan and he thought it was awesome! You did great!
Amy

Paula Barnes said...

That looks incredible! I can't believe I missed him at the carnival. How in the world did y'all do that?!

Hagen and Mason said...

I love the costume! Great job :-)
Can't wait to see next year's ;-)

TMI Tara said...

The costumes are just SO cute!!! Do you care if I share the pictures of the Superman and construction on the kidz blog? Let me know! kidzorg.blogspot@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...