Friday, August 21, 2009

8 Months Old

Benjamin is 8 months old today. Here are a few recent pictures of him. He is doing great, getting so big. He is doing much better eating cereal so I think I'll try pureeing some new things soon, maybe try the sweet potatoes again. I have to feed him with 2 spoons, one for him to hold and one for me to feed him with. He loves to hold the spoon, you can see him clenching the spoon in the picture! He is sitting up better and better each day and he has started rolling to get to things that he wants.

On a different note, Caleb seems to be ok. He hasn't complained about his head. He did run a fever the following day so maybe the two are connected. I'm not sure what the fever was about but he seems fine now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...