Sunday, August 09, 2009

My baby is 4 years old!

Well, it's official, Caleb is 4 years old. We let him open his presents from us before he even got out of bed this morning (notice the bed-head). He had a very good day. He got to see Grandpa-Al, Gammy, and Aunt Rachel, they came over after church. He got 2 new Thomas DVD's from them. He also got to see Grandma, Aunt Whitney, Bill, and baby cousin Andrew. Grandma got him a really neat fire station toy. Plus Caleb got to enjoy birthday brownies with m&m's on top (that was what he wanted). We decided to skip the big birthday party this year, instead Glenn is taking tomorrow off from work and we are taking Caleb to the aquarium. We are really excited about spending the day together doing something we don't normally get to do. I can't believe he is already 4 years old. In some ways the time has gone by so fast but at the same time it is hard to remember life without him. He has been such a wonderful blessing and the world is a better place because of him. I'm just so proud of that little booger! Oh and the news finally aired the story on the 10 o'clock news tonight. It was well put together, Nathan and Caleb got plenty of air time. I'm so glad that Caleb got to be a part of that. If the news channel puts the video on their website, I'll post the link to the blog so that you can see it.





4 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday Caleb. I saw your story on the news last night. I think that is wonderful of you and the other mom to make a wheelchair assessable playground for the boys. I can't imagine how many children will benefit from that. I was looking through pictures the other day and I found some pictures of you Andie and I from an ECI retreat. I need to scan them and send it to you. I can't believe how long ago that was. I love reading your blog. I wish I could keep up with mine like you do.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday, Caleb!!

Ciaran's parents, Jon & Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday, Caleb...We can't believe you are 4 too and such a precious friend to us! The news story was great too - we are so excited for your new playground; you will LOVE it!
Happy, happy birthday - buddy from Toby and the Holts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...