Friday, April 30, 2010

For your viewing pleasure

I know it has been awhile since I have posted some video...so here you go.  Benjamin has taken quite a liking to Caleb's walker.  He loves walking around with it, he's actually gotten pretty fast with it too.  I managed to get a quick video of him using the walker earlier today.  You can see Caleb popping his head into the video as well, he couldn't stand that I was taken video of Benjamin and not him :).
Well, to make things fair, I took some video of Caleb walking with the walker as well.  His endurance has really grown in recent weeks.  He is able to walk pretty long distances with the walker without getting tired, which is really encouraging.  He asks to walk all the time which tickles me to death.  I love that he is so motivated to walk.

1 comment:

Lance said...

I stumbled upon your blog today and started reading about Caleb. We're expecting our first child in July who also has SB. It has been really helpful to look through and see such a cute and active kid. Thanks for your great posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...