Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bryce's Birthday party...and some flashback photos

Today we went to Bryce's 5th birthday party.  It was a lot of fun, Caleb got to see several of his buddies.  Here are a few pics from Bryce's party at the park.

Benjamin loved the bubbles, but he wouldn't let me blow any.  He just wanted to stick the bubble wand in the bottle and then fling bubble juice everywhere.  He must have played with that bubble wand for 15 minutes.  He was a sticky mess by the time he was done.

Getting all 4 of our boys together is virtually impossible and certainly doesn't happen very often...but today I was able to get a couple of pics with all 4 boys together!!  Our boys are all around the same age, give or take a few months and they all have SB.  Seeing all of our boys together reminded me of some play dates we had when our boys were much younger.  So...I just had to post these pics :)

 Ok, are these pictures not cracking you up!?  I love this.  Our boys were less than 2 years old here (this was before we met Nathan).  How stinkin' cute is this?  For some reason Ethan just had to touch Caleb.  So cute.

This is when Caleb and Nathan met for the first time.  Their just kinda checking each other out.  I wonder what they were thinking...?

This one is my favorite.  I think this was the first play date we had that had all 4 of our boys together.  It just doesn't get any cuter than this!   These boys are growing up before our eyes.  It's crazy.  I hope to have pictures of these precious boys all together for many years to come.  They don't realize it yet but they are so lucky to have each other.  And I feel lucky to have their mommies in my life.

3 comments:

Summers Family said...

Super cute! You are SO lucky to have friends so close that have SB. What a blessing for Caleb to grow up with this adorable little guys.

Good stuff!
Nicole

Stephanie said...

Awwww! Thank you so much for posting these pictures! Nathan was the first SB kiddo I met when we found out that we were expecting a SB baby. Amy became my "mentor" and made life soooo much easier for us. It's great to see Nathan all grown up! It's so awesome that these boys have eachother. I'm sure they will really appreciate it as they get older.

Dill Family said...

this is so cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...