Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Faces of Spina Bifida: Meet Esther Faith and Charlie!

This is Esther Faith
I love this girl.  I have been following her blog for some time and I have absolutely fallen in love with her and her entire family.  Earlier this year Esther Faith spent some time in the hospital, there was some pretty serious stuff going on with her...and I just remember crying as I read about all that she was going through.  I get attached to all of these kids and even though I haven't actually met most of them, I feel like I know them.  She is a trooper!  And so pretty!  Esther Faith has 2 older brothers who just love this girl to pieces and you can tell that she feels the same way about them.
I just thought this picture was so sweet, I had to share it.  Esther Faith does it all, she has a walker, forearm crutches, and a wheelchair.  I love seeing kids that have a variety of options when it comes to their mobility.  Take time to visit her blog: HennHouse.

This is Charlie
You're smiling right now aren't you?  Look at that little face!  So CUTE!
Charlie was born May 24, 2010.  He is almost 5 months old.  Charlie is such a happy little guy.  
I just thought this picture was too cute!  Who doesn't love a chubby baby?  Don't you just want to gobble him up?
You can read about Charlie's arrival into the world by clicking here.
You can stay up to date on Charlie and all the amazing things he is doing by visiting his blog: Krousehouse.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh!!! Two more of my favourite kids! ... although I think I've been saying that every day. ;) Adorable! Perfect kids for the day.

krousehouse said...

Thank you for featuring Charlie!

Jamie said...

They are so sweet!!! Loving these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...