Friday, October 08, 2010

Faces of Spina Bifida: Meet Jet & Toby!

Can I just say "WOW!", I am just loving the positive feedback from everyone since I started "Faces of Spina Bifida".  This blog has gotten almost 900 visitors in the last week!  And I know that all of the visitors are coming to meet all these wonderful kiddos.  I just love it!  Plus I have heard from several people, that I didn't previously know, that want their little one featured.  I now have more kiddos than I do month, so I'm going to have to start featuring 2 kids a day!! I am more than happy to feature any and every kid I can so if you want me to show off your kid, send me a comment or message me on Facebook.  I would love to hear from you!  OK, now let's get to the fun stuff:

This is Jet
Just when you think you've seen too much cute and you feel like you can handle anymore...here's Jet.  Cute all over the place people!
Jet was born May 26, 2009, he is about 16 months old.  He is doing amazing things these days, crawling all over and using those sweet legs to swim.  He is an absolute rock star in the eyes of his mom and dad.  His mom takes the most beautiful pictures of him on her blog: Our Little Miracle.  You can also read about his arrival into the world by going to Jet's Story.


Meet Toby
Toby was born May 19, 2006.
This kid is doing great!  He recently graduated from using his walker to walking with forearm crutches!!  That is awesome.  Seeing his progress really encourages me.  Our kiddos are capable of amazing things.  You can read all about Toby by visiting his blog: Raising Toby.

Toby's mom, Kari, is so awesome that not only does she maintain "Raising Toby" but she also has another blog (Urban Upcycling) where she sells really cute bracelets and necklaces.  I love these Spina Bifida Awareness necklaces, I have one that I wear all the time.  I love it.

And for a very limited time you can order these "Redefining Spina Bifida" t-shirts.  I've already ordered my shirts, make sure you order yours.  They are only available until October 12th!!  So, hurry up!

2 comments:

Jill said...

More sweet kids!! :)

Scasmflops said...

Love these two and their very awesome mommas are such blessings!!!
Thank you Cassie... you are encouraging me with these sweet posts about our kiddos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...