Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Faces of Spina Bifida: Meet Kingsley

Alright folks, brace yourselves.  You might want to sit down for this next kiddo.  Actually you might not want to look directly at your computer screen...I'm not sure it is safe to look at this kind of cuteness.  I'm talkin' serious cuteness here people.

This is Kingsley
Couldn't your just eat this precious boy up!  Good grief, he's super cute.

Kingsley was born January 15, 2010 so he is about 9 months old.  He is the little brother to 2 doting sisters.  You can just tell that he is absolutely adored by everyone around him.  Kingsley recently began to "scoot" across the floor on his belly so he is on the move!  You can read all about Kingsley's arrival into the world by reading His Story.  And you can also visit his family blog: The Little Kingsley.

Hope everyone is enjoying meeting all these precious kids!

A couple of wonderful mom's I know recently designed a Spina Bifida Awareness T-shirt.  It is very well done and I am so excited about it.  I love that there will be dozens and dozens, maybe even hundreds of us all over the country and beyond wearing these shirts.  Click here to see the shirt and to place your order.  They will only be on sale for one week so make your purchase quickly!!

3 comments:

Joanna (and David) said...

Yay! It's like celebrity week on your blog and I know ALL of them! :) I feel so "in the know!" lol.

Jill said...

It's hard living with such cuteness in our midst. On the plus side, I could stop doing my hair completely, since no one looks at me if he's with me ;)

Thanks for featuring my little man!! I'm loving these posts Cassie!

Kristin said...

Hey! That's my gorgeous nephew! Isn't he a dish! How great of you to feature other's stories to help connect more and more people!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...