Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Faces of Spina Bifida: Meet Madison!

Can I just tell you how excited I get each morning when I think about the kiddo I am going to feature on my blog.  It's only Day 5 and I am having so much fun recognizing all these beautiful kiddos.  What a blessing they are to everyone around them.  I love that my readers are getting to meet new faces, and I love that new people are visiting this blog and other blogs to learn more about these amazing rock stars!

Ok,  now get ready for some sweetness...

This is Madison
That is some serious sweetness right there folks!

Madison is about 15 months old and this sweet pea made her mommy incredibly happy a few days ago when she started crawling!!!  She's on the move now and there will be no stopping this girl.  I'm certain all parents rejoice when their child crawls for the first time but it is a totally different experience when you have a child that has to work so much harder to reach those major milestones.   It is a beautiful thing watching our little ones climb big mountains.  You can watch a video of Madison crawling and read more about her by visiting their blog: Our Lemonade Stand (great name for a blog-love it)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

She is so adorable... yeah for crawling!!!

Selina said...

Cassie, I LOVE that you're doing this! Great idea! And thanks for featuring Maddie!

Colleen said...

She is just cute beyond words.
I'm enjoying your blog, Cassie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for raising awareness on this condition. (: I had never heard of it until my daughter was diagnosed with it. She is now 2 and a half and just learning to crawl now. :D Huge milestones. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...