Monday, October 11, 2010

Faces of Spina Bifida: Meet Tanner & Kumaka!

This is Tanner
CUTIE!!
Tanner is almost 2 years old.  I think this kid is always smiling!  I looked through tons of pictures of him and he was grinning in every single one.  Too cute.  His grin makes me grin :).  I bet you are grinning now as well.  Tanner has a great blog where you can learn all about him and all the wonderful things he is doing:  Tidbits of Tanner.  Make sure you check this kid out!!

This is Kumaka
Kumaka is 3 years old, turning 4 this December.  Kumaka is the youngest of FIVE BOYS!  Can you even wrap your brain around having 5 boys!  Let's pray for their parents right now :).  I'm tired just thinking about it.  Kumaka may be the baby of the family but this kid is tough and such a tremendous blessing to everyone.  You can tell he is a sweet kid just by looking at him.  You can read Kumaka's story to learn more about his arrival into the world and you can also keep up to date with Kumaka by visiting his blog.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yea Kumaka!!! I'd love for you to feature Brendan (but I'm such a slacker and haven't updated his CB site in over a year!!!) Maybe I should get on that, huh???

Ray, Star, and Tanner said...

Cassie - Thanks so much for highlighting Tanner! You said things perfectly! You are right! He is all smiles & I love it!

Jen said...

Hi Cassie,

My name is Jen Potter. I am friends with Carrie Holt and Tracy Jensen and Stephanie... the list goes on. I just recently came across your blog. LOVE IT!!!!! passed it on to a girl who just found out her unborn baby has spina bifida. What great timing—for her to see all these posts about kids---happy healthy kids--- with spina bifida! Fantastic idea.

I just wanted to let you know, if you want you can use Owen too. let me know. jenericpotter at comcast dot net.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/owenpotter

thanks for being such an encouragement to me this month!

Jen Potter

Jill said...

Fabulous! Two more sweet little faces! Good work Cassie!

fivejensenboyz said...

Hi Cassie, thank you so much for spotlighting our little guy....and the other cute little kiddos...

Gretchen said...

I LOVE you faces of Spina Bifida....I actually wanted to feature kids with SB on my blog, but got caught up in a HORRIBLE health month last month and let go fo that idea... I may just have to link up to your faces and direct my readers here :)

If you have space and time I would love you to feature Nathaniel.... he is 10 years old and one of the first hand full of kids ot have the interuterine closure.. not to mention darned cute IMHO... :) you can check him and his story out on our blog at www.SimplySoares.blogspot.com

Thanks for featuring these WONDERFUL children!

Jamie said...

I love coming here every day and meeting a new kiddo. What a great idea you had!!! Thanks for all of the time and effort you are putting in on this. It's awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...