Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Party and Costume teaser...

Caleb had a Pumpkin Party at his school today.  I went a little crazy with some photo editing software!


 One of the centers was Pumpkin Carving...I think that was everyone's favorite.

 Caleb watching the pumpkin getting carved.

 hehe, this picture makes me laugh.  I told you I went a little crazy editing this pics.  Benjamin was all over the place in Caleb's classroom.  I spent more time trying to control him than anything else.


 Working on a pumpkin story book.  He looks like such a big boy sitting at his table.  It's always fun to spend time with him at school.  I enjoy getting to see him around his friends and watch him in the classroom.

There was a pumpkin tasting station where the kids got to taste different pumpkin desserts.  Again I went crazy with the editing.  I think Caleb would like it if I gave him a plate full of giant candy!

Caleb seems to be doing well post shunt revision.  Of course I am so worried about him, I keep asking him if he feels ok, and if he has a headache.  I'm driving the kid crazy!  I just worry that he won't tell me if he has a headache because he doesn't want to go back to the hospital.  But overall, he seems to be doing ok.  The neurosurgeon didn't shave any of his hair so you can't really see the incision but it is at least 2 inches long.  I just love that booger so much.

If you have been following this blog for some time, you know that I like to do something creative with Caleb's wheelchair for Halloween.

Here's what we did in 2008

2009

I can't reveal this year's costume just yet...but here is a teaser.
It's going to be AWESOME!!

1 comment:

KeicherMom said...

LOVE these costumes - so creative and AWESOME!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...