Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

One of my favorite things to do in October is visit the Pumpkin Patch.  I had planned on us going last weekend but something came up.  So, I had us all ready and out the door this morning because I was going to get my Pumpkin Patch pictures!  I learned that waiting until the last weekend of October means slim pickins' at the patch.  Oh well, we got some good pics anyway.
 
 Benjamin had so much fun this morning.  The kid could barely be still for 2 seconds!  He had more fun picking up handfuls of hay and tossing it into the wind.  He was cracking himself up!

 Me and my first born.

 Benjamin decided to take a 3 second break by having a seat on a pumpkin.

 Caleb decided to have a seat as well!
 
 Look at this kid!  And that big smile.  Hard to believe he had a shunt revision a week ago.  Man, these kids bounce back fast.

 Checking out the pumpkins.

 I just love this picture.  It's just so sweet.

 A family shot.  The lady selling pumpkins was nice and offered to take a picture of all of us.

 Me and my boys!

The boys had so much fun!  It's amazing how a simple trip to the Pumpkin Patch can bring so much joy.  And a lot of great pictures.

Just for fun here are some Pumpkin Patch pictures from years past

2009

2008

2007

2005

2 comments:

Scasmflops said...

love these pictures!!! So sweet seeing Caleb's earlier pics too. :) Love to you guys!!!

krousehouse said...

He has totally bounced back - what an awesome kid! Looks like so much fun, and love the photos of years past too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...