Friday, October 26, 2012

Thankful Tree

 I know, I know, we haven't even gotten past Halloween and I've already moved on to Thanksgiving but I just had to share this. I wanted to share it early in case some of you want to do this with your families. It's a Thankful Tree.
I got the idea and the template for the tree here.

Our Thankful tree is bare now but starting November 1st we will be adding leaves to our tree. Every night we will write what we are thankful for on a leaf and then add the leaf to the tree. By the end of November our tree will be full of all the things we are thankful for.

Here is the bucket of paper leaves ready to be filled with thankful thoughts.


I made a banner to hang under our Thankful tree.


The banner was super easy to make. I just cut triangles out of scrapbook paper. Added a circle. Stuck on the letters. Added the ribbon to hang it. Done. So easy and so cute.

I can't wait to start adding leaves to our Thankful tree. Yay!



1 comment:

The Blacks said...

Ok Crafty momma...I'm copying this too! I am becoming your"blog stalker" Keep up with the cute ideas throughout the Holidays =)
Tosh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...