Thursday, November 01, 2012

Doughnut, Santa Hat, and a Helicopter

Last week Caleb had "Donuts with Dad" at his school. (is it "donut" or "doughnut"? I don't know, so I'll use both forms of the word in this post) Well obviously Benjamin wanted donuts too and was not happy about bubba getting doughnuts without him. So, I took Benjamin to get a donut of his own.

Chocolate is his doughnut of choice. He takes after his momma.
(this donut looks enormous in this picture, but I assure you that it was a normal sized doughnut)

Yummy!

Big Bite

That's good stuff right there.

These next few pictures are from today.
It's only November 1st, why is Benjamin wearing a Santa hat? I'll tell you. Caleb has "Fairy Tale Day" at school tomorrow and I needed a cheap Santa hat to transform to fit the fairy tale character that Caleb wants to be. Benjamin had to have a hat too. Of course. Just like the donut, if bubba is getting one...then I want one too. And he has worn this hat all day long.

He wore his hat while he painted a little wooden helicopter.

He is napping with his .98 cent Santa hat right now.
Sweet little Benjamin hand. 

(I can't wait to show you guys the fairy tale costume I threw together for Caleb to wear to school tomorrow. It's so stinkin' cute and it only cost me about $1.50 to make!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...