Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Great Wolf Lodge

Between our weekend at SB family camp and our overnight stay at Great Wolf Lodge, I feel like all I have done the past few days is: laundry, pack, unpack, more laundry, pack again, unpack again, and then more laundry. Whew! I'm tired.

Grandpa Joel gave us an overnight stay at Great Wolf Lodge as an early Christmas present. This is our second time to take the boys and they were pretty excited to be going back.


The boys thought our room was pretty cool. They had their own little room with a t.v. and bunk beds!

Benjamin was not at all interested in the top bunk, he prefers to be close to the ground.

Caleb made his way to the top bunk.

This photo cracks me up.

After we got settled in our room, we took the boys out to eat.

Playing some tic-tac-toe while we waited for our food.

Trying some of daddy's noodles.

 Before turning in for the night, we stopped by the arcade.


I've decided that I must have a giant touch t.v. that I can play "Fruit Ninja" on.


Both boys love a good racing game.

After breakfast this morning, we hit up the water park.
I think he's excited.


Love this photo.

Benjamin was trying to stop the water from shooting up.

He played at the fountains forever.



It is so funny that Caleb had no problem going down the zip line at 100 miles an hour, and yet he was hesitant to go down this 2 foot slide!! Silly boy.

And that concludes our stay at the Great Wolf Lodge. The boys had a blast. Mom and dad are tired. The end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...