Thursday, November 01, 2012

More Halloween Pics

I know you have already seen the boys' Halloween costumes, but since yesterday was actually Halloween, I thought I would share a few more pictures of the boys in their costumes. Our church has a Trunk or Treat so we headed there for some candy grabbin' fun.

I added a couple of things to Benjamin's fire engine since it's first outing last week. A fellow blogger mom made a fire truck for her son and I noticed that it had a cute little fire hose. So cute. Why didn't I think of that? So, I headed to the plumbing section of the local home improvement store and bought some 1/4 inch white tubing (not sure what it is used for) and this little brass nobby thingy (don't know what it's called or what it's used for). I glued the nobby thingy to the white tube and ta-da, we have a water hose!

And what fire engine is complete without a dalmatian (or in Benjamin's case- 2 dalmatians). He carried those puppies around all night.


Enjoying a sucker.

My boys.

Don't forget to check out the new wheelchair costumes blog. Let me know if you have a creation you would like to share.

Want to know how we made Benjamin's fire truck? Click HERE.
Want to know how we made Caleb's Dry Bones costume? Click HERE.



1 comment:

Jill said...

Simply adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...