Monday, November 26, 2012

Spina Bifida Christmas Card Exchange

I think most of you already know about this (via facebook), but I thought it would be fun to do a SB Christmas card exchange. Even though I will likely never meet most of you, I love the idea of getting a ton of Christmas cards from my online SB family. So, if you want to participate leave a comment with your address and email (comments will be private, I will be the only one to see them). I have been working on the rapidly growing list and I want to send it out to everyone by December 1st. The list has gotten pretty long so I will likely make groups of 20-25 families each, that way participants don't have to mail 75 cards...unless they want to. I think this is going to be a lot of fun. Leave a comment is you want to join in, make sure you include your email so I can send you the list once it is ready.

Oh, and this is my 700th blog post! Wow! And my blog turned 6 years old last week! Pretty cool :)

Just for fun here is the first blog post I ever made.


1 comment:

Karin Henn said...

Can't wait to get the list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...