Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Year In Review

I thought it would be fun to do a quick (yeah right!) summary of the past year. 

January
The year started with some fantastic family photos. Seriously, just gorgeous.

February
We took Caleb to his first wheelchair basketball practice...he was instantly hooked.

March
(This was a busy month, a lot happened during this time.)
We took a trip to San Antonio.

Benjamin said "good bye" to his burp cloth.

And we learned that Caleb's spinal cord was tethered and surgery was scheduled.

April
(That pretty much consumed April)

May
Caleb got to meet Wheelz. Very cool.

And I had a "mommy tantrum".

June
It was the summer of crafting at our house!

It was also the summer of the Slip'n Slide!

I ended the month with some Deja Vu

July
I went to the SB Conference. It was amazing! These women are amazing!


We got ready for the Olympics.

August
Caleb turned 7....I'm still trying to wrap my brain around that!

Caleb started 1st grade.


September
With your help we raised $1335 for the SBANT!

Benjamin got up close and personal with a fire truck.

Benjamin started preschool, just 2 days a week.

October
(an exceptionally crazy month)

The month started off with a "Rough Few Days"...and that's putting it lightly.

Benjamin photo shoot at the park.

We celebrated a Shuntiversary.



November
Caleb had his first basketball tournament.


December
Our ADVENTure began.


A lesson in "Sibling Love"?

My baby turned 4. Unbearable to believe he is already 4.

I think that about sums up our year, well the highlights anyway. Thanks for sharing this journey with us!



2 comments:

Jill said...

I don't know if you can tell, but a while back I started following your blog via email. It's great for a super lazy mama like me because I never miss a post! But then it means I rarely mosey on over here to comment, oops!! Anyway, I love your yearly recap. Great pictures and great things happening this year!

Mama Meerkat said...

Those are great pictures. This is such a nice way to do a recap. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...