Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Basketball, feeding ducks, and a pigeon attack

Wheelchair basketball is officially in full swing these days. While I miss the lazy, let's sleep in a bit, Saturday mornings...I love watching Caleb play. I love seeing all of the kids and coaches. It really is a blessing, even if it is at 8:30 Saturday morning. Yawn.


I've seen so much improvement in Caleb recently. He is getting stronger, faster, and closer to making a basket. I can tell that his confidence is growing too. 

After practice we headed outside with some friends and fellow teammates to feed the ducks. Our intent to feed the ducks rapidly turned to a plague of pigeons. We were surrounded. Wings flying everywhere. It was a bit unnerving. 


Of course Caleb (my obsessed bird lover) was in heaven. Pigeon heaven. 

Seriously, the kid was crazy happy over these pigeons. 



Caleb and Abby are 2 peas in a pod. I have so enjoyed watching their friendship grow over the last couple of years. 


Hmmmm....what's Abby writing?

"C heart A"
Can't stand the cuteness people. 

Can't stand this cuteness either. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...