Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pumpkin fun at the Arboretum

Every fall the local arboretum has this amazing display of pumpkins. Every year I plan to take the boys. Every year we don't go. Well not this year! We finally made it to the arboretum to see the pumpkins. And we got to go with our buddy Bryce, which made it even more fun.

This boy loved the pumpkins. Loved it. He was all smiles and would stop and pose for me whenever I asked. 


My boys.

"Hey Benjamin, hold this pumpkin and smile at the camera"

"Hey Caleb, hold this pumpkin and smile at the camera." 


Caleb had a ball with Bryce. These two were a mess. 


I'm not sure what this is. 

Benjamin is being cooperative and giving me a nice big smile. Meanwhile, Caleb is rolling his eyes at me. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...