Thursday, October 30, 2014

Wheelchair Costume Blog

Just a friendly reminder to those of you that create amazing wheelchair costumes for your kids, I have a wheelchair costume blog that you need to check out. I need more costumes to feature and show-off. So, if you tackle the creative task of making a wheelchair costume, please consider letting me share your creation. Just click the link below:


The site is designed to be a "how-to". It's a great resource for folks that need ideas or help in creating a wheelchair costume. But it's only a great resource if I have plenty of costumes to share!

1 comment:

KPlacek said...

What a great idea! My friend did a super cute Wicked Witch of the Last year with her daughter. I emailed her about your blog -but thought I would show you the link so you could check it out. She does really cute family theme costumes every year... http://crazykuhlencreations.blogspot.com/2013/11/homemade-versus-store-bought.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...