Thursday, November 06, 2014

3rd Annual SB Christmas Card exchange

It's that time of year again folks! Time for the 3rd Annual SB Christmas Card Exchange! I started this tradition in 2012 with great success. I look forward to this every year and it is truly my pleasure to organize it. 

Here is how it works: The card exchange is a way for SB families to send holiday cards to each other. 
If you want to participate, then email me at sbcardexchange(at)gmail(dot)com

Send me your name, address, and the name of your child with SB (if you are a parent). I will be taking addresses throughout the month. I divide the list into groups and then you will be given a list of addresses of fellow SB families to send a card to, typically about 15 cards. And then anxiously check your mail each day in December as you receive several cards a day! So fun!




That's it! It's a lot of fun and I promise you will be blessed if you choose to participate. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...