Saturday, October 10, 2015

Faces of Spina Bifida: Meet Anna and Zachary!

Meet Anna
10 years old

How does Anna describe herself? Nice

What does Anna like about herself?

"That I get to play wheelchair basketball."

What makes Anna awesome?

"I am a designer. I designed the dress that's in my picture."

Anna's mom wrote a wonderful book that stars her daughter. I highly recommend it.



Anna's mom, Annie on Facebook



Meet Zachary
5 years old


How does Zachary describe himself: Crazy

"He is full of energy. He is affectionately called Waky Zaky."

What does Zachary like about himself?

"Zachary loves to run and play baseball. And he loves that he loves Jesus."

What do you know now that you wish you had known when you first heard the SB diagnoses? 

"I wish I had known that SB would be like raising any other child. They come with challenges, regardless of a diagnosis! SB challenges might look a little different, but my desire as a parent to have children with manners, kindness and a loving heart does not change."



Want to participate in Faces of Spina Bifida? Click the "contact me" button on the right!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...