Friday, October 30, 2015

Faces of Spina Bifida: Meet Caleb!

You already know him, but meet him anyway :)


Meet Caleb
10 years old
(TEN! How is that even possible ya'll?)


One word to describe yourself: Funny

"Wait...Smart....no, FAMOUS!"

What makes you awesome?

"I am a awesome because I have a wheelchair and I can do wheelies."

What is something you like about yourself?

"I am a bird lover."

What do I know now that I wish I had known when I first heard the SB diagnoses?

"Where to begin? I wish I had known how amazing our lives would turn out because of SB. If Caleb didn't have SB we wouldn't be the family we are today. I wouldn't be the person I am today. I am changed because of him. I wish I had known the amazing people God would put in my life that I wouldn't know otherwise. I wish I would have known that everything was going to be okay. It's not always easy and it's not always fun but we are better and stronger because of the struggles. I wish I had known how funny and smart and handsome he would be. If I had known how awesome Caleb would turn out to be....I wouldn't have been so scared."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...