Saturday, October 03, 2015

Faces of Spina Bifida: Meet Hannah and Levi!


Meet Hannah
7 years old

How does Hannah describe herself: Explorer

What makes Hannah awesome?

"I'm awesome because I'm me and nobody else is me! And I'm fast in my chair!!" 

What does Hannah love about herself?

"I'm a great swimmer."

What do you know now that you wish you had known when you first heard the SB diagnoses?

"That everything would work out and we would navigate this "Sb life" just fine. We were so scared when I was pregnant with Hannah....no thanks to the doctors grim outlook. It's now just our "norm" Kids are kids and we are just a family living life :)"



Meet Levi
5 years old 

Describe your son in one word: Fearless

"Levi is our little Ukrainian charmer. He is loved by all he meets."



If you would like to participate in Faces of Spina Bifida, click the "Contact Me" button on the right!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...