Friday, April 22, 2016

1,000th Blog Post!

This is my 1,000 blog post ya'll! Seems like a major milestone to recognize.

The very first blog post was way back in November of 2006.


Caleb was just over 1 year old. I originally started the blog as a way for family and friends to stay up to date on Caleb. I had no idea I would still be blogging almost 10 years later with 1,000 posts under my belt. I had no idea the people this blog would bring into my life. I had no idea my blog and my family would impact others. Who knew?

For fun I looked at my blog stats to see what words or phrases have been searched that lead folks to my blog. Not surprisingly "spina bifida" was the number one search entry. I love that people find my blog while searching under spina bifida. I love that they see Caleb living life with SB. 

A few of my most viewed posts are:

(I reviewed two different TiLite chairs and their features/options)



 (this was a very popular post in October, SB Awareness month)


And my personal favorite....

I've been on the scenic route with Caleb for over 10 years now and I still love the view.

A big thank you to all of you that take the time to read our blog. It has truly become an online scrapbook of our lives, recording the good....and the not so good. I've always tried to be honest and share my heart along with the everyday things. I've shared the loss of 2 pregnancies. I've shared the ups and downs of having a child with Spina Bifida. I've shared my heartbreaks and my rejoicing. I've shared our lives. Thanks for being a part of that. 

1,000 blog posts. I can't believe it. Here's to 1,000 more.


I would love to hear from you folks. What is your favorite blog post? How did you find this blog? How long have you been following our family?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...