Friday, October 21, 2016

Faces of Spina Bifida: Meet Quinn

Quinn


This is The Mighty Quinn - now just over two.

We found out at an appointment when I was 32 weeks pregnant that our baby had SB.

The unfortunate misinformation that is typically said with this diagnosis was said to us, we were even told it was best to abort our little one now because he would have no quality of life... 2 weeks later he was born - I am still in awe with this little guy and am blessed beyond anything I could possibly imagine and blessed that GOD chose us to be his family. He has two older sisters and one older brother and The Mighty is the apple of their eye. He has a presence about him that brings out more unconditional love in myself and in others, than I have ever seen.

My heart is overflowing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...