Saturday, August 12, 2017

Caleb turns 12!

My first born, my baby is TWELVE. Only one year from TEENAGER! Yikes ya'll. Where is my squishy baby? Who is this man-child?


Caleb got the best gift ever on his birthday....
His blindingly awesome Per4Max sports chair! He finally has a basketball chair that fits him! This thing is so bright. It's probably safer to look directly at a solar eclipse than it is to look at this chair. It's awesome and he got it just in time for the start of basketball season. 

We took Caleb to meet up with his buddy Bryce at IFly. They have an "all abilities night" each month for those with special needs.
Caleb went from really excited...to really nervous. So nervous that I didn't think he would actually go through with it. The instructors there were amazing and gave him such a pep talk that he was willing to give flying a try. I was so ridiculously proud of him.


I think he will remember his 12th birthday for a long time.

Stay tuned for pictures from his party!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...